The mission of the Clearwater Resource Council is to engage the community and facilitate efforts that will enhance, conserve, sustain, and protect the natural resources and rural lifestyle of the Clearwater Watershed for present and future generations.
- Build community capacity to resolve issues;
- Create opportunities for interaction among citizens, businesses and agencies;
- Build common ground by consensus process;
- Facilitate timely collection and dissemination of information;
- Enhance the understanding of cumulative effects of land management practices; and
- Develop and support responsible resource stewardship programs.
Current Board Members:
Jon Haufler, President
Mark Williams, Vice President
Carolyn Mehl, Secretary/Treasurer
Bill Wall, Past President
Additional information about CRC Board Members »
Joann Wallenburn, Aquatics Director
Jenny Rohrer, Outreach Coordinator
Rachel Jennings, Bookkeeper and Grant Administrator
Note: The Executive Director position is currently open. Download the Job Description of the position.